Some things I’m working on now…
- I’ve founded my third company. It’s so stealth even I don’t know yet what I’ll do with it
- Blogging/personal presence overhaul – I decided to use mico.blog‘s apps and cross-posting feature but to actually host my blog via WordPress on my VPS.
- I’m in the process of halting my usage of Twitter except to cross-post there. I am no longer using a Twitter client to follow posts. I’ve also curtailed Facebook and Instagram activity.
- Working to line up a voice coach for my daughter this summer – all set and she started lessons
- Trying to recover from plantar faciitis which is seriously hindering my exercise routine – looks like this will take a couple of weeks to resolve – this is still a work in progress. In reality full recovery is taking months… and more months…
- Continuing my (life long) efforts to eat better and exercise more. My biggest challenge is exercising largely due to the plantar fasciitis.
- Working to be more patient
- Contemplating my priorities for giving and volunteering – I recently recommitted to one of my non-profit interests. I also am going to get my daughter involved in some volunteer activities.
- Working up the nerve to do some painting inside the house… and failing